Banner Edge Media is currently seeking a DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER for our Scottsdale office to design and implement online media plans by negotiating and securing planned buys and meticulously tracking the results. This is a fast-paced job involving a deck of internal properties and offers. The job requires knowledge of costs, fees, formats and other variables related to online media buying and ongoing attention to changes and new opportunities compatible with company goals and objectives.
Do you want to be able to have a variety of responsibilities that let you take on new vendors, new technology and the ability to work with various levels of internal management?
We have an exciting opportunity to help create the direction for BEM’s growing marketing team. You will have the ability to play a key role in establishing and developing ongoing digital marketing strategy that will help take our business to the next level. We are currently searching for highly talented individuals to join our marketing team in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
If you live, eat, sleep, and breathe Facebook, Google, PPC, and display advertising this could be the opportunity for you.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the Internet and Web technologies and the ability to work with ad buying and tracking software and online tracking and monitoring tools. This successful candidate must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Implement online/interactive media plans to meet strategic goals.
- Negotiate with /interactive/web properties to ensure the most cost-effective buys and most efficient placements.
- Track and compile statistics for evaluation of online campaigns; recommend strategy changes and revisions based on data.
- Research and compile statistics on reach, frequency, CPMs, cost-per-click, CTRs, unique users, page views, conversion, cost-per-action and cost-per-sale data for personal reference and to educate client service team members and clients.
- Advise when new online advertising opportunities arise.
- Maintain online media buying and tracking systems and software.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with quality online publishers.
- Collaborate with account executives to identify new opportunities for current clients.
- Research, negotiate and execute digital media buys for display, mobile, video and high-impact ad units.
- Analyze performance data and suggest optimizations for our clients.
- Design and execute direct response marketing campaigns in the online display channel
- Monitor, analyze and optimize ongoing advertising campaigns
- Expand our marketing reach by learning about new technologies and trends in the field
- 3+ years of interactive media buying experience.
- 3+ years of interactive marketing concepts and practices.
- 3+ years of marketing and digital analytics experience.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal negotiation and communication.
- Experience analyzing complex data and doing market research.
- Ability to formulate actionable plans.
- Knowledge of ad server and affiliate management platform preferred.
- Strong time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; team oriented and proactive.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Professional attitude and appearance, self-motivation, and dedication.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills; great attitude and go-getter spirit are a plus.
- Relevant online marketing experience, with a track record of success in direct response marketing through the online display channel
- Knowledge and experience using software to perform duties, including but not limited to Demand Side Platforms, Ad Servers, Analytical software & tools
- Proficiency in Google Adwords (Google AdWords Certified preferred)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ & Denver, AZ
- Base salary plus bonus structure
- Company Health Insurance Plan
- Opportunities for advancement
Scottsdale Location: Apply Now
Denver Location: Apply Now